CEN/CPEN Combo Course: ENA Orange County, CA Chapter - Oct 8-10, 2018
This event is fundraiser for the Orange Coast ENA. Proceeds will be directed to scholarship funds as well as the ongoing operating budget of the chapter to provide education and resources to its members through bi-monthly meetings, education events, wellness activities, and sponsorship for conference attendees and national delegates at General Assembly.
Our new CEN/CPEN Combination class is a great way to cover all the required content to prep for both classes in a time-efficient manner, and at a discounted price! Since each review class shares about ½ of the tested content, this new 3-day session allows those who want to prep for both exams, a focused and timely means of absorbing the required material.
Just want a single review class? Then, you simply attend either the 2-day CEN or CPEN.
- Day 1: CEN Only Adult-population topics: CV, Neuro, Respiratory, GI, Renal
- Day 2: CEN & CPEN Shared topics: Triage, Psyche, Legal Issues, GYN, GU Trauma, Burns, Environmental, Substance Abuse, Poisoning Endocrine, Infectious Disease
- Day 3: CPEN Only Pediatric-population topics Congenital heart defects, Neuro,
This class earns a total of 14 continuing education contact hours.
Register by October 1, 2018 for best pricing!
Care Ambulance Service, Inc.
1517 W. Braden Court
Orange, CA 92868
Course Sign-in: 7:30am-8:00am
Class Sessions: 8:00am-4:30pm
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize physiological presentations and clinical signs indicative of specific emergency diagnoses.
- Describe appropriate nursing interventions and medical treatment modalities for specific emergency conditions.
- List appropriate pharmacological treatment modalities for specific emergency conditions.
REGISTRATION & FEES
Tuition includes a continental breakfast, afternoon refreshments, class materials, your CE certificate, and an extensive CEN/CPEN study guide on a hip flash-drive. Confirmation of registration will be returned by email. There will be NO on-site registration.
Cancellations must be made in writing more than 14 days before the seminar. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the seminar will be charged a $25 processing fee. Those who do not appear at the seminar but have made payment without cancellation, will be responsible for full payment. If a participant has paid but is unable to attend a scheduled event, he/she may have credit towards attending any future presentation. Returned checks will be charged a $25 fee.
Seminars cancelled due to any unforeseen event or natural disaster will be rescheduled. Refunds will NOT be issued. In the rare event that Paragon Education has to cancel for any other reason, sole liability shall be limited to tuition and a refund will be provided within 2 weeks.